About this course…
Our testing suite consists of various testing rigs, and you will be able to test a selection of electrical circuits following a tutor
You will be provided with a Megger MFT 1700 series tester for use during your training. If you prefer, you are welcome to bring your test
equipment, provided you are familiar with its operation and have a current calibration certificate.
The training will be structured as follows:
- A brief overview of an Electrical Installation Certificate
A tutor demonstration of the following tests:
- Safe isolation
- Ring Final Circuit continuity testing
- 2-way lighting circuit continuity testing
- 3-phase contactor circuit continuity testing
- 1-phase and 3-phase insulation resistance testing
- PEFC and PSCC
- Circuit Zs (calculation & measurement)
- RCD testing
You will test an electrical installation as above, recording your findings on an Electrical Installation Certificate.
- Rebus 3390 Certificate of Training on completion
- Free IET Guidance Notes 3 book hire
Course entry requirements?
You should have prior knowledge and experience of inspection and testing.
After completing this course you may wish to consider: