Do you want to join a friendly company where your contributions will be recognised? In a recent survey, 100% of employees said they would
recommend Rebus Training as a great place to work.
We now have a vacancy for a practically-minded electrician ready to break into the world of training.
This role is mainly workshop-based, with groups of apprentices and adult students who need to be shown industry-standard installation
methods across various cable and containment systems. You will have the freedom to create and manage a high-quality workshop environment.
You will share your skills and knowledge with electrical students, helping them achieve their goal of becoming an electrician just like you.
This is a rewarding role with high levels of job satisfaction for the right person.
Tutor support and benefits:
- job security, working from one location in Stoke on Trent
- a competitive salary of £34,000 - £40,000 linked to your existing skills & qualifications
- an opportunity to earn up to £2500 extra per year and/or accrue time off in lieu.
- a company Health Plan for you and your dependent children
- the opportunity to build on a generous holiday allowance of 34 days paid leave rising to 38 days (inc bank holidays)
- a structured training plan including teaching and assessing qualifications to give you the confidence to teach others
- a regular 39-hour week (Mon - Thu 08:30 - 17:00 & Fri 08:30 - 16:00)
- an opportunity to increase your salary by developing your skills & taking on greater responsibilities.
Workshop tutor requirements (Person Specification):
To be our next workshop tutor, you must be an experienced electrician with excellent communication skills and a solid practical
For applicants who would also like to teach and assess, there is a training and development programme in place. To be considered for this
enhanced role, you must be a practising electrician with a minimum of 5 years of experience and be NVQ 3 qualified or Apprenticeship
For an informal chat to see if a tutor role might suit you, call Rob Glover on 01782 976555 or email a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
As the position will include working with children (16-18 year olds), applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening. This
will include checks with past employers and enhanced checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Please read our Safeguarding Statement.
Advertisement for job vacancy listed on: 06/11/2023
Closing date for applications:
Job Reference ID: