About this course
The qualification has been developed in conjunction with industry stakeholders, to enable practicing electricians, electrical technicians
and engineers with experience of electrical installations, and associated inspection and testing ability to demonstrate the knowledge and
practical skills to carry out the Design, Installation and Commissioning of Electrical Energy Storage Systems, in accordance with
legislation, regulations and industry standards.
Who is it suitable for?
This course is suited to electricians, domestic installers and engineers that wish to work in this rapidly expanding industry.
- FREE hire of IET Code of Practice for Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic Systems, 18th Edition, On-site Guide and Guidance Notes 3
- All LCL Awards fees – no hidden costs!
- A unique and friendly learning environment!
Course entry requirements
Candidates must have a current 18th Edition Wiring Regulations certificate and be able to satisfy the
criteria of Option A or Option B below:
Level 3 Award in Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
(typically 2391-10, 2391-50, 2391-52, 2394-01)
- A Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment
- A Level 3 Certificate in Installing, Testing and Ensuring Compliance of Electrical Installations in Dwellings
- Experienced Worker Qualification
- An ECS Electricians Gold Card
- Be a Qualified Supervisor for competent person scheme